Sunday, April 26, 2009

Things that make you go hmmm...while driving

Things that make you go hmmm...I'm still pondering about this one

Last Sunday afternoon we went down to Ennis, Tx to look at the bluebonnets. This church is on the highway we went down and I just couldn't figure this one out. I thought it very odd and my daughter had seen it when she was traveling and couldn't either. Sort of made me want to stop and ask what in their faith they needed to overcome, but I chose not to go there.

Hopefully I can get the bluebonnet pictures uploaded and organized to post tomorrow. They were very beautiful this year down in Ellis county. I forget how much I love my state until I see the bluebonnets and the vast vistas of Texas.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I am certain they mean faith that overcomes, but a first glance wouldn't lead one to that thought, would it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, you may want to consider sending that photo here: http://crummychurchsigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL! I'm with Quilly on this one - that was my thought too - they MUST mean BEING overcome by faith! But it definitely reads WRONG! LOL!

    ReplyDelete