The Nobless Oblige AwardDetails of Noblesse Award:
The recipient of this award is recognized for the following:
- The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs.
- Their Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage, and offers solutions
- There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures, Sciences and Beliefs
- The Blog is refreshing and creative
- The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following:
- Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award
- The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post
- Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older posts as support
- The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions
- Blogger must display the Award at any location at their Blog.
OK, what has this blog achieved so far? This blog began as a way to connect with friends and to make new aquaintances. My blog has stayed true to to eploring many different ideas. I am passionate about a few things, such as knitting, weather, surfing and my garden. My favorite topic has been the greenhouse we put together this past fall. Food interests me to some degree, but I don't post many recipes. I have very ecclectic taste in music and from time to time share my likes with my readers. I have retired after a brief 5 years working part time for a government agency. I was a stay at home mom before that and am again.
Cite specific examples ... There are many pictures and references to the greenhouse, plants and my little herb garden.
I'd like to pass this award along to some people who have made me smile. I hope that they will enjoy receiving this award as much as I have. Skeeter made me feel sort of special by gifting me with this and I'd like to pass it on to:
Melli - A force of nature with a winning smile, good naturedness to the max and a love of life, family and her friends. I've been so lucky toget to know you.
Quilly - One of the more interesting bloggers who always has something going at her blog. She is one of the most friendly bloggers around.
Judy - A new friend who has one of the most upbeat blogs I've ever seen. I really enjoy visiting her.
PJ- A long time friend who has lately become the cat lady of her neighborhood. She has wit and love for her family of cats, husband, and kids, and grandkids.
Maribeth, the dackel princess - A new friend who breeds long haired dachsunds and has a new litter just in the past couple of weeks. She has a love of life and family.
NitWit1- has a blog that is upbeat and interesting. She is a retired pharmacist and her mind is a happy place to visit.
This award was given to me by Skeeter over at blog, AtomicZebra7, who is just a very sweet guy who loves his girlfriend, Sunshine, and his work, even if he calls his employer "The Evil Corporation". Thank you, Skeeter...you made my day even if I didn't have a clue how Noblese Oblige fit in with my blog and had to look it up. Still not all that clear, but like it anyway.