Thursday, February 9, 2012

Movie Afternoon

We went to see "The Artist" yesterday/  It is a good movie.  Due to the lack of loud noises and over the top graphics we both nodded off.  It is a sweet movie, though.

My throat is sore and I just feel crummy today, so am going to go back to bed maybe in a little bit.  It has to be allergies.  The elm and cedar have been high lately.  Plus the in-law's things I've been going through have dust and cat dander in the boxes and I have the garage door open while I'm out there.  *Ahchoo*

Hope you all are well and happy.  See you later.

3 comments:

  1. That is funny about the Artist. Hadn't thought about staying awake in the quiet.
    So sorry you are feeling puny. Hope it is allergies and that you have meds for that.
    Take care and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling better today after staying in the house and laying low yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are feeling better. I get sneezy when I go through old things that have been packed away..and flea markets...rummage sales at Church. I can't tolerate musty smells.
    Take care today...Balisha

    ReplyDelete