1. what would you say is your biggest blessing ?
Having had the opportunity to bear and rear three children and to have a husband who loves me. Oh who am I kidding, the biggest blessings are indoor plumbing and a/c.
2. do you shop on line...Home goods or personal items?
Can you tell us what personal items you look for??
I buy too much stuff at Amazon...mainly books and cds, and that is as personal as it gets. I have bought my daughter stuff at Sur La Table.
3. Name a song from your past that you have always loved. what year was it recorded?
"Gimme Shelter" by the Rolling Stones released in December 1969
4. If you found out there was a pedophile living in your neighborhood, would you take any action or ignore the fact??
I'd keep an eye on him/her and I think pedophiles have to let the neighbors around him/her know what they have done. If you mean they have been convicted and are out.
If there was no conviction, and they were doing something to kids, I'd call the police asap.
5. If you could live in any city In the USA...what would it be.
Somewhere in Hawaii, but probably not Oahu...maybe on Maui...or maybe Oahu
6. what is the one city you wouldn't live in even if you were paid to!?
7. If you were strapped for cash would you ask a parent or sibling for money?
I guess, but my siblings probably wouldn't have money to lend. Parents are gone.
8. what is your most favorite thing to do to relax when you are not working?
gardening, watching tv or reading a book.
Thanks so much for joining us at MONDAY CRAZY QUESTIONS where Lani leaves questions for you to ponder and answer. Please join us every week and leave your link in MR Linky on her site to tell us where your answers are. Leave a COMMENT also, that you have participated in this weeks theme.
ps-I just saw on yahoo news that Gale Storm died. Details at New York Times.
pps-I think I was feeling sort of funky this morning with all the Stones stuff and all...but I do like them. They look older than me and most of the world, but they are still going....unbelivably.
Time for me to get ready to go to my knitting group. Interesting I didn't put that down as something I like to do when relaxing.