Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Shape Test

Well it was Thom to the rescue again...I guess I get to his update before anyone else, and this is about all I can do today for a blog post. Like everyone else who commented on his blog, I am skilled. *grin* I guess that is the best I can do for the shape I'm in....and I've had plenty of time to become skilled.




You Are Skilled



You are balanced and competent. You value harmony.



Other people see you as outgoing, hyper, and even a bit overwhelming.



Your ideal romantic relationship is unconventional, wild, and very public.



You do best in tasks that require you to be flexible, creative, and playful.

2 comments:

  1. So it says we're all skilled! But it doesn't tell us WHAT we're skilled AT! That's what I wanna know! GREAT! I've got skill... now what am I supposed to DO with it??? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post...only our dear Melli would want to know what we are skilled in...LOL. I think we are skilled in everything we do :)

    ReplyDelete