Judy of Living On the Other Side of The Hill has tagged me to carry the torch for this meme to name five of my current addictions, so here goes:
1. Family and computers - My family is my heart and the little shopping trip with my youngest daughter last night was a lot of fun. Also, I love this new adventure of blogging and reading my friends’ blogs and some have become extended "family".
2. Knitting- I’m not that great, yet, but love learning new things to do with yarn and I absolutely adore all the different yarns that are available. I love the colors and the feel of the different types of yarn. I just bought some hand dyed yarn at a trunk show and can hardly wait to decide what to make with it.
3. Cooking- It is something else I love to learn something new about. Martha Stewart’s Cooking School book is on my Christmas list.
4. Gardening-It has been a lifelong love and now with the greenhouse I can carry on in the winter and start propagating plants.
5. Reading-I love thriller stories and read every night before going to sleep. Janet Evanovich, Lisa Scottoline, and Tess Gerritson have been my recent favorites. I picked up a Mary Higgins Clark book on the markdown table and am enjoying it a lot. On the not thriller list is Jan Karon who wrote the Mitford series that has been a real favorite of mine.
I don’t tag others to do memes, but if you would like to do this one let me know and I’d love to see what you love.