Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Open It and Enjoy It!


This gadget is the BEST one I've ever owned. Our daughter gave it to us last Christmas and it is fabulous. I'm giving it to various family members this year. It was just used it to get into the most difficult packaging ever, a weather station from The Weather Channel, and it was a challenge even with the Open It. Click on that link and see it in all its glory. It is such a feeling of domination to get into the crazy packaging the manufacturers love these days. Mwahaha!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Amber. Sounds like a great gift. I received a box from e-bay not long ago and I thought I was going to tear it up trying to get it open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I SAW those in the store and past them by! They're really that good, huh? Might have to go back and get some. I think they were at Bed, Bath & Beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I usually use a butcher knife if the box won't open easily. These babies have a price tag?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amberstar,
    What a thoughtful and useful present. Those plastic pkgs, etc seem like they're made out of armor these days. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope others do CLICK ON THE LINK. I"m AMAZED (reason for caps, not shouting) at that low a price for such a good item.

    ReplyDelete