Saturday, September 6, 2008

I love your blog gift



I'd like to pass this on to five six seven people...it was in the rules when I got it from Kate at Shambles Manor. I'm sure it was. There are so many blogs I like it is hard to pare it down to these and Judy passed hers on to a lot of other people, too.

Melli at Insanity Prevails who welcomed me to the blog world with a bang like she does everything in her life!

Quilly and OC- Quilly has a wonderful blog and OC does, too. They are a fun couple.

Maribeth who has such a nice blog about life, love, and dachshounds. Always a treat to read.

Raven's Nest who has such a wonderful outlook on the world around her and takes the most amazing pictures and always gives more to a challenge than anybody.

Pyewacket Cat-love your blog when you post! I think we may spend too much time playing Scrabble.

Bossy because she is just so funny and I really do love her blog.

5 comments:

  1. Bossy is honored, and she will cherish her award and polish it twice a week. Virtual polish, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much! I love reading your blog too! I will cherish this always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! How sweet! I will put this on the website as soon as I have a chance!

    I enjoy coming here, too. You are one of 4 people I have visited today. Now I have to go do my chores, before I can return and blog for real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool,my first!
    Thanks a bunch,and the Scrabble is on... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!
    I love that my friends have become your friends! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete