Friday, September 26, 2008

Wind out of my sails...Blogger left me luffing today.

I was all fired up to attack the whole finacial mess, the debate debacle, and the Sarah Palin interview just total scared the heck out of me, and Blogger/Google messed me up when I couldn't sign in. Apparently there was something about the password and user name not matching, even though they have been the same all along. There is something inherently wrong when the thought of losing my blog outweighs all the freakishly scary issues above. When I have regained my composure and got the wind back in my sails...I'll be back.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I feel your pain. Don't forget I quit blogging for 3 months only because I was so pissed off about losing my graphics and comments..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite post ever. Today I almost had a panic attack just knowing I could not get into my blog. It's an awful experience. Do you think blogging is addictive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe... WAIT to you hear the faux pas I made while reading the Bible this morning!!! It will be on my blog in the morning!

    The world is a scary place right now! I'm ignoring it as much as possible and just keep praying. I really have FAITH that God will fix it... or use it to His good! It is definitely to NO ONE's good for ME to get riled up about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my email address hijacked by a hacker yesterday and that about screwed up everything including my blog for a brief period. Took me all afternoon and into the evening to get signed up with a different email address, getting everyone notfied - and like Linda, I think it's all addictive! Yipes! Is there a cure?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! The blog is more important than the state of the economy. You have some control oer the blog -- maybe.

    ReplyDelete