Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just for Today Let's...

Smile at a stranger;

listen to someone's heart;

hug a loved one.

Tell someone you're thinking of them.

Drop a coin where a child can find it.

Learn something new then teach it to someone else.

Look a child in the eye and tell them how great they are.

Don't hold a grudge.

Don't be afraid to say, "I'm sorry."

Look beyond the face of a person into their heart.

Make a promise and keep it.

Call someone for no other reason than to just say "hello."

Show kindness to an animal.

Stand up for what you believe in.

Smell the rain,

feel the breeze,

listen to the wind.

Use all your senses to their fullest.

Cherish all your todays."


7 comments:

  1. I never could get anything to grow in a container. I'm the boss at getting things to grow in the ground mind you, I just never had any luck with pots.

    Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all should try doing these things often. Looks like you got some really good rain. It has been dry here for almost 2 months. Everything is totally dried up and the leaves are falling. Really weird for August. Congratulations on your award. I got one too! Love that Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ONLY one of these I don't do on a regular basis is "Call someone just to say hello" ... I hate the phone. I drop coins though! In the preschool parking lot!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so nice. I am going to print it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not just for today -- as often as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list,going to try to do more of them....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely poem - so many wonderful thoughts in it.
    Love the 'bouquet' you chose to go with it.

    ReplyDelete