Thursday, December 31, 2009

A few pictures of the Christmas snow

Photobucket

Outside all was snowy and white

Photobucket

Inside was warm and cozy, and I'd been looking for that can of compressed air.

Photobucket

Plants had been put in the greenhouse for safekeeping.

Photobucket

Even the reindeer with pearls in her antlers and red baubles, too was watching all that was happening, and Frosty with his two small reindeer were a bit surprised when it began to snow, as were we.

There was a total of 3" of snow that night. And it was the first official White Christmas in Fort Worth. It was a magical night.


Our outside Christmas tree.

7 comments:

  1. Superb pictures, we in the UK had a good deal of snow though where I live didn't see much.

    Happy New Year to you.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your inside and outside trees are so pretty and the reindeer is so regal with all his ornaments. We did not get snow for Christmas which was fine with me. I am sure it was different to have snow in Texas! lol. It even sounds sort of funny. Happy New Year to you Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe how much snow Texas is getting. My sister in Brownwood is sick of it.

    I think it has missed my relatives in Ennis.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Yvonne, Judy, Maribeth, and NW-1.

    NW-1....it doesn't take much for your sister to get sick of something. Sheesh...we have only had a couple of snow days. Maybe, they got more.

    Southern Lady, Thank you. Way out in the back are some reindeer that have lights on them. They are pretty at night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Have a wonderful New year

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was here this morning and started to even leave a comment and then... who knows! The snow is lovely. At your house! And the tree is lovely! Period! Isn't it funny how you can spot what you were lookin' for if you take a picture! ACK! What's THAT doing there!?

    I LOVE canned air!!! LOL! I buy it by the case now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of an outside Christmas tree! I'm totally going to turn my juniper bushes into trees next year!

    ReplyDelete