Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pink Glove Dance



I got this in an email and it is cute and for a good cause.

"Our daughter-in-law, Emily (MacInnes) Somers, created, directed and choreographed this in Portland last week for her Medline glove division as a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness. This was all her idea to help promote their new pink gloves. I don't know how she got so many employees, doctors and patients to participate, but it started to really catch on and they all had a lot of fun doing it. When the video gets 1 million hits, Medline will be making a huge contribution to the hospital, as well as offering free mammograms for the community. Please check it out. It's an easy and great way to donate to a wonderful cause, and who hasn't been touched by breast cancer?"

There was some concern that if you watched the video on my blog it might not count, so here is the link to where it is on You Tube...actually it is linked to You Tube when you click in the picture box. The URL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdVfyt-mLw

As of 10:26pm today there have been 4,452,012 views. It is getting on up there.

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, that is amazing Amber. She is really talented and the video is just great. I bet they have no trouble getting a million views of that. It was so much fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't watch videos at work, but I'll be going there immediately upon arriving home!

    Also, that surprised kitty video (not to mention the increased volume of traffic from my home IPaddress?) I watch that with my son at least a dozen times a day since you posted it.

    So then I showed it to my husband last night, and he spent about 10 minutes watching it over and over again.

    That's some quality kitten footage if I've ever seen any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, now I have to ask... does watching it on your blog count as a hit... or should we run over to you tube to watch it? It is a GREAT video! She really did an excellent job! And it IS fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea and post. I'm like Melli--is credit given for watching it on your blog or should we trot to YOU TUBE for it to count as a hit

    ReplyDelete
  5. About whether it counts from here or not...I just don't know. I got it in an email and it took me to You tube. There were a lot of hits. I'll go look and see if the number has increased.

    I thought it was creative as can be....and such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete