Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tiger Trials

I don't know about you all, but I'm worn out with the public lashing of Tiger Woods for fooling around. It is on everytime I turn on the tv all day and most of the night. No wonder some people I know do not watch tv.

People are acting so pious and holier than thou like men in even semi high positions haven't ever ever laid a good looking woman. Heck..my old husband fooled around and he wasn't anyone special. I do not think it admirable in any sense of the imagination, but it wasn't like he cheated on his score card at the Masters or something truly evil.

4 comments:

  1. I watched the movie "Funny People" with Adam Sandler last night and there was a line in there something about "it's easy not to cheat when no one wants to sleep with you".

    I laughed out loud.

    But I hate the judging and blaming and whatever. Leave the poor guy alone! Go home to your wives and girlfriends, all you neighsayers!

    Ha ha. Wives AND Girlfriends!

    and that part on my furnace? It doesn't say 1987, it says Patent Number 19873!
    The pipes are probably from the early 1900s, when plumbing and heating was installed!

    Here's a blown up version of the pic:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ngvjqzk5qyo/Sxb4fj7HAnI/AAAAAAAALxM/OrK1EKPkpv4/s1600-h/DSCN2197.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again... the media. If you are in the limelight or even close to the limelight you better live a PERFECT life - otherwise they're gonna getcha! God forgives... but the media? NEVER! I hate them. I truly hate them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sad. I've always admired Tiger because I thought he was a "nice guy". Maybe he is still. I just know how it feels to be on the other end and I feel very sorry for his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to come back and say that I've found myself defending stupid old Tiger time and time again lately.

    Of course I don't condone his behavior, but give the kid a break!

    ReplyDelete