Monday, August 4, 2008

Super Commenter Award



I was supposed to gift this award to five other folks, but there aren't that many who read my blog who didn't get it when I did. However, I would like to share this with Pyewacket Cat of Kicking Squirrel Butt and Judy of Living On the Other Side of the Hill who sometimes come by and comment. I meant to get this up last week, but got sidetracked with knitting and stuff.

I truly appreciate you so much. It is good to know there are four or five people out in the entire internet who read my junk and actually post something, too! Thanks, you guys!

I found this over at This Garden Is Illegal and was sort of a surprise.

I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?

4 comments:

  1. I was Echinacea! Okay ya got me on that one, because I am like the least health conscious person I know. Well, wait. Actually I have just lost 40 pounds, had skin cancer surgery and worked to lower my cholesterol naturally. Maybe this thing is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Canna! That means I am beautiful and exotic as well as honest, ethical, hardworking and loyal -- no bad traits. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amber, I am a snapdragon. This was a fun test. Thank you so much for the award. That is so sweet of you to think of me. I will try to send it on to five people. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came up a daffodil!

    You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.

    That works!

    ReplyDelete