Monday, June 2, 2008

frustration

Sometimes it seems when something is difficult it might be that it just shouldn't be. Last night I wrote a long story about dragonflies and snake doctors and fishing trips with my dad. Today I had an update about one of the pictures and was editing the page and lost it all. Oh well. If you had the opportunity to read it, then you know. If not, then it is just as well. It was one of those stream of conciousness posts that just wouldn't come back like it was written.

3 comments:

  1. Oh darn..I've done that lots of times. Maybe you will feel like retelling in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! That was such a GOOD post! I HATE when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh! I hate when that happens! My memoir stories I have learned to compose in Word so I have a back up copy. Rewritting a story one likes is near to impossible. Even if it is a memory, the "aura" of the telling changes with one's mood.

    ReplyDelete