Saturday, May 31, 2008

Crazy Day today

Very short post today, because we are going to be so busy getting ready for guests...well, family and friends, tonight. We are having our second little party in two weeks for fun and hambugers....well, it seems there is more to do than I had thought, but it will be ok. If the weather is like last night it will be nice...the humidity had dropped and it was sooo pleasant outside. Got my little "bar" set up last night and my sound system...read radio...set up so we can have a little music tonight. At least the gardening stuff is done....just need to water a few things. Hope everyone has a fun weekend. I'll try to get some pictures if anyone will let me.



No serenity today, but maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. No serenity - but at least it's the FUN kinda crazy!!! Have enough for me too! And a margarita or two for me too!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete