Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gone Fishing

I'm going to be taking a few days away from the blogworld. This past week has been a doozy of a busy one and the week before, too. Getting medical tests done so frequently the techs are starting to recognize me, and filling out paperwork about insurance has left me without much to say and feeling sort of tired. It might be the long, long string of over 100 degree weather that is playing a factor in the fatigue, too. I actually would go fishing, but it is too hot to catch anything. PETA ppl please don't jump me for saying that....it is just a saying. I never catch anything much anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber, I hope you enjoy your time off and we will be here when you get back. Take care. Hugs, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! I know you will..;)

    ReplyDelete