Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Shed of the Year

The Shed of the Year has been announced and it is a doozy!

Please stop by Readersheds.co.uk and have look at the octagonal shed that has a five foot bar in it with more liquor in it than I've ever seen in a bar, and a hammock and windows and skylights and a ceiling fan of all things. You really have to see this to believe it. It is the most awesome shed I've ever seen and I've been reading Shedworks since I signed up for this blog a couple of months ago. For real take a minute and look at what some very creative minds have been doing while we were doing other things...I don't think you will be disappointed.

http://www.readersheds.co.uk/share.cfm?SHARESHED=1435

2 comments:

  1. Oh Honey... you are SO confused! I just KNOW it's the drugs that doctor gave you! This is not a SHED darlin'! It's an APARTMENT!!! Probably goes for about $850 a month! Silly girl....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a shed or an apartment. It's a miniature bar! They have them here secreted around hotel and luau grounds, and call them refreshment huts.

    I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete