Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How do you think?

I stopped by Dr. John's to tell him how much I enjoyed Melli's description of Pigeon Falls and got sidetracked with this little do dad he had put on his blog.




You Think Creatively



Your brain works best when you let your intuition be your guide.

You like to imagine, speculate, and fantasize. You have fun playing with ideas.


You are interested in theories. You enjoy studying and developing them.

You are drawn toward art, philosophy, and even math. Almost every subject is interesting to you.



I must have answered something weirdly...because I have no math apptitude....except sometimes. Every now and then my math skills are better than my husband's, the Math Major!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! That's the same answer I got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...you musta been sitting right on the computer! You, Melli and I all think the same way. Ain't that something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeedy! What's that SAY about us??? ROFL!

    ReplyDelete